See how you connect
First degree connections
- First-degree connections are direct links between individuals and organizations.
- Sometimes it’s not about who you know, it’s who your connections know.
second degree connections
- Second-degree or indirect connections are revealed through M&A deal relationships, current or historic overlapping careers, contacts, and board overlaps.
Personal & Professional Relationships
- Strengthen your organization’s reach by sharing your connections with your colleagues and securely adding your personal contacts to BoardEx.
- Your secure network allows only your organization to view your organization’s connections holistically and amplify your reach.
Corporate and Alumni Networks
The BoardEx Algorithm
- For nearly two decades, data scientists have worked to refine the proprietary algorithms that power BoardEx.
- Data is weighted by importance of relationship strength so the connections that are surfaced are the most actionable.
- BoardEx maps your connections to a universe of more than 1.4 million board of directors, C-suite executives and other influential global business leaders of more than 1.9 million public, private, and not-for-profit organizations.
in leadership teams & senior management roles
across 1.9M+ organizations
and the companies they lead
We’ve compiled a list of questions that customers ask us the most about BoardEx. If you’re unable to find the answer you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.