Accountancy and Consulting firms use BoardEx to develop new business, improve client experience, and manage knowledge. In fact, half of the world’s top accountancy firms use BoardEx to tap into their international networks and accelerate revenue. Discover why.
Watch The Video
350+ researchers manage our proprietary data
All BoardEx data is collected from credible, published sources and cannot be edited by users. Our team of 350+ skilled analysts research, verify and maintain millions of profiles.
27,000 existing profile updates and 2,500 new profiles created a week
Approximately 33% of the individuals are currently serving on boards of companies and 38% are either board members or part of the C-suite. Data details include current and historic roles (with start and end dates) for board positions, employment and education, and diversity. In an average week, BoardEx adds 2,500 new profiles and applies 27,000 updates to existing profiles.
Client research and alumni tracking
See board-to-board connections
- Dig deeper into the organizations and individuals you want to reach including the makeup of the board of directors, committees, C-suite, and other senior decision makers.
- Receive alerts tracking executive movements across and within various sectors, industries, indices, and more.
- Uncover individual historical tenure and background and industry experience.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- BoardEx tracks membership organizations including over 1,200 diversity focused associations.
- 120,000 women with board level experience, 34,000 of them at public companies.
Relationship mapping and business development
- BoardEx uncovers connections between you and the individuals or organizations you need to reach to help you leverage your known and unknown connections more effectively.
- Explore more than 10 billion individual connections in BoardEx. An advanced algorithm maps your connections to more than 1.4 million board of directors, C-suite executives, and other influential global business leaders of more than 2 million public, private, and not-for-profit organizations.
Data mapping, cleansing and integration
- Data mapping provides parity between your data and BoardEx and facilitates more efficiencies in business development efforts.
- Sophisticated concordance processes assign unique BoardEx IDs and match them with unique identifiers within your CRM, saving your firm time spent manually matching data.
- Integrate BoardEx’s highly accurate, reliable data into your CRM with bespoke integration opportunities, such as APIs, direct data feeds, and widgets.
Custom reports such as the BoardEx UK Audit Report provide descriptive analytics and insight to help Accountancy and Consulting firms to respond to their market, clients’ needs, and manage knowledge and risk across their firm.
ACCOUNTANCY FIRM ALUMNI IN NON-EXEC, C-SUITE, LEADERSHIP AND SENIOR MANAGER ROLES
CEOs, CFOs, GCs & LEGAL COUNSEL, COMPANY SECRETARIES
LEADERSHIP TEAM MEMBERS & SENIOR MANAGEMENT
We’ve compiled a list of questions that customers ask us the most about BoardEx. If you’re unable to find the answer you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Videos & Webinars
Half of the world's top accountancy firms use BoardEx to tap into their international networks and accelerate revenue. Discover why.
Schedule your demo today.