Watch The Video
350+ researchers manage our proprietary data
All BoardEx data is collected from credible, published sources and cannot be edited by users. Our team of 350+ skilled analysts research, verify and maintain millions of profiles.
27,000 existing profile updates and 2,500 new profiles created a week
Approximately 33% of the individuals are currently serving on boards of companies and 38% are either board members or part of the C-suite. Data details include current and historic roles (with start and end dates) for board positions, employment and education, and diversity. On average we make 27,000 profile updates and add 2,500 new profiles a week.
Relationship mapping and business development
- Unlock the power of your alumni network with tools built to track individuals that work for or are connected to a target client.
- Receive alerts tracking executive movement across and within various sectors, industries, indices, and more.
- Quickly prepare for new business meetings by researching the most up-to-date information on individuals.
BoardEx legal profiles by practice area
Executive research and tracking
See board-to-board connections
- Identify information about organizations and individuals, including who is on an organization’s board of directors, committees, C-suite executives, senior leadership teams including general counsel and their professional background.
- Track alumni throughout their career, identifying opportunities as they advance.
- Monitor competitor connections with clients and prospects.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- BoardEx tracks membership organizations including over 1,200 diversity focused associations.
- 120,000 women with board level experience, 34,000 of them at public companies.
CRM data cleansing and integration
M&A transaction network
BoardEx data includes the corporate transaction details of 88,000+ deals. Connection details are included between corporate dealmakers, legal, financial, and communications advisers.
CEOs, CFOs, GCs & LEGAL COUNSEL, COMPANY SECRETARIES
LAW FIRM ALUMNI
We’ve compiled a list of questions that customers ask us the most about BoardEx. If you’re unable to find the answer you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Download your guide on how BoardEx empowers Law firms to develop new business, enhance the client experience, manage knowledge and risk.
Videos & Webinars
Discover why hundred of legal teams are already working smarter with BoardEx
Get in touch for your bespoke demo.